Marlow Lagoon Dog Park Concept Plan
We have been engaged by the City of Palmerston to lead community consultation on a new concept plan to redevelop the popular Marlow Lagoon Dog Park. Council has developed a concept plan for potential improvements to the dog park following feedback from the community.
Boasting a wide range of amenities available to man’s best friend, the park has become a popular drawcard for Palmerston residents to bring their dogs and meet with other locals. The new design aims to add to the amenity of the park and focus on safety for all users, including separating activity areas and maintain pedestrian access points.
The concept plan includes:
- a quiet and small dog area
- education/agility circuit
- landscape and sensory areas
- dry creek bed
- open run area
- lake edge improvements
- new double gate entry
- sensory area
- dog digging pit
- and other various enhancements.
The Marlow Lagoon Dog Park Consultation is open for six weeks, closing on Monday 12 October 2020.
You can provide feedback on the Marlow Lagoon Dog Park proposed improvements via:
- online survey www.palmerston.nt.gov.au
- an information session at Marlow Lagoon Dog Park:
- 9 am – 12 noon on Saturday 12 September 2020
- 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm on Sunday 20 September 2020